MandE NEWS - Jobs Forum

This free service is provided by Rick Davies, editor of the MandE NEWS website.

Please use this Forum to publicise M&E related short term consultancies and full time employed positions.

To publicise training events, use the M&E Training page

To publicise M&E conferences, use the M&E Conferences page

To seek or provide other M&E related information please use the M&E NEWS email list

CAVEAT: The listing of opportunities on this page does not imply any form of endorsement by MandE NEWS of the accuracy of the information provided, or the integrity of the providers.

REQUEST: Please do not waste my time by posting irrelevant material, ether about non-M&E jobs or about other unrelated matters.

MandE NEWS Jobs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Program Evaluation Advisor, MN, USA

Program Evaluation Advisor
The Center for Victims of Torture

The Center for Victims of Torture is hiring a Program Evaluation Advisor to work in partnership with independent torture treatment centers based around the world to help develop their capacity in assessing the effectiveness of their mental health and psychosocial services. The Program Evaluation Advisor does this by providing technical support, mentoring and training to partner center staff to develop effective monitoring, evaluation and learning systems, as part of a larger capacity-building program operated by the Center for Victims of Torture (CVT). The Program Evaluation Advisor may also support other CVT projects through internal evaluation and capacity-building activities.

We are seeking candidates with a Master’s degree or PhD in Psychology, Sociology, Evaluation, Health Services Research, or related field in the social sciences or behavioral sciences. Previous professional experience should include at least 5 years in program evaluation, use of quantitative and qualitative evaluation research methodologies and facilitation of trainings on program evaluation or research. Experience working in the international development or humanitarian response sectors in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), knowledge management, or related field preferred.

A full description of the position is available on our website at http://cvt.simplicant.com

Organisation Center for Victims of Torture

Country USA

Re: Program Evaluation Advisor, MN, USA

Laurel Lunn
Program Evaluation Advisor
The Center for Victims of Torture

The Center for Victims of Torture is hiring a Program Evaluation Advisor to work in partnership with independent torture treatment centers based around the world to help develop their capacity in assessing the effectiveness of their mental health and psychosocial services. The Program Evaluation Advisor does this by providing technical support, mentoring and training to partner center staff to develop effective monitoring, evaluation and learning systems, as part of a larger capacity-building program operated by the Center for Victims of Torture (CVT). The Program Evaluation Advisor may also support other CVT projects through internal evaluation and capacity-building activities.

We are seeking candidates with a Master’s degree or PhD in Psychology, Sociology, Evaluation, Health Services Research, or related field in the social sciences or behavioral sciences. Previous professional experience should include at least 5 years in program evaluation, use of quantitative and qualitative evaluation research methodologies and facilitation of trainings on program evaluation or research. Experience working in the international development or humanitarian response sectors in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), knowledge management, or related field preferred.

A full description of the position is available on our website at http://cvt.simplicant.com
Good Morning.

I am contacting you to request assistance for IDB OMISSIONS, for a project financed by this Bank, the stormwater project of La Paz and El Alto, the PUBLIC CONSULTATION was carried out without the presence of the AFFECTED DIRECTORS (family business owners of services) violated the right of ACCESS TO INFORMATION and RIGHT TO WORK.

Said project lasts 2013-2014 and 2015-2016, the executor is the GAMLP autonomous municipal government of La Paz, three public consultations were held in 2011 and one in 2012, without the affected direct communication, advice of such action We could not take the measures to avoid the economic damage we are experiencing (VOLUNTARY RELOCATION), such as loss of working capital, loss of customers, loss of financial solvency.

To date I did not recover my initial sales level, I already filed my complaint with that bank, so I got in touch with the MICI internal consultation and research mechanism, the hard research from 2014 to the beginning of 2018, they can read it in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ZEl205vgluLYZdu-2zMNGxJo16yUaM9/view?usp=drivesdk, and he admits that the IDB omitted two pertinent operational policies of OP-703, WHICH I HAVE CONTINUATION :

B.5

Requirements

evaluation

environmental

The Bank did not comply with Directive B.5 for not verifying that the evaluation and management plans

of the Work comply fully with the requirements of the Policy, by not having

assured that the environmental analysis of the Work includes an identification of the impacts that

would be caused to the merchants in the area, and consequently they would not be determined

effective mitigation measures.

B.6

Queries

The Bank did not comply with Directive B.6, as there were no consultations with the population

affected; and complied with the requirement to keep the parties informed during the

program execution of the mitigation measures defined in the management plans

environmental and social

In the face of these arbitrariness and the economic damage generated, I request your intervention so that said Bank activates its compensation or replacement mechanism according to "OP-703 establishes that the safeguards apply for the entire project cycle.

The Bank adopts to avoid negative environmental impacts is of a precautionary nature. When

those are unavoidable, operations financed by the Bank will require

mitigation. For those impacts that can not be completely mitigated, it will be necessary

implement compensation or replacement mechanisms. "

Gentlemen please I need your help, my situation is very precarious, I work every day, and on weekends I was forced to work taxi to correct my losses, I am indebted and interests eat me, my situation is unsustainable, all the days I go to Twitter with the following message "PUBLIC CONSULTATION WAS CARRIED OUT WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF THE AFFECTED DIRECTORS #AccesoaInformation

Violation of the right to work and access to information

FORMAL RECALL COTRA EL @El_BID @The_IDB @BIDAGUA

https://twitter.com/jc_sm10/status/1022874626244964352?s=19 ", there are good people in this world who recommended me to ask for your help, excuse me the writing, and I am using Google translation.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Please help me.

Buenos días.

Me estoy comunicando con usted para solicitar asistencia para OMISIONES del BID, para un proyecto financiado por este Banco, el proyecto de aguas pluviales de La Paz y El Alto, la CONSULTA PÚBLICA se llevó a cabo sin la presencia de los DIRECTORES AFECTADOS (propietarios de empresas familiares de servicios) violados el derecho de ACCESO A LA INFORMACIÓN Y DERECHO AL TRABAJO.

Dichos proyectos duran entre 2013-2014 y 2015-2016, el ejecutor es el gobierno municipal autónomo GAMLP de La Paz, se realizaron tres consultas públicas en 2011 y una en 2012, sin la comunicación directa afectada, el asesoramiento de dicha acción No pudimos tomar el medidas para evitar el daño económico que estamos experimentando (REUBICACIÓN VOLUNTARIA), como pérdida de capital de trabajo, pérdida de clientes, pérdida de solvencia financiera.

Hasta la fecha no recuperé mi nivel inicial de ventas, ya presenté mi reclamo en ese banco, así que me puse en contacto con el mecanismo interno de consulta e investigación del MICI, la investigación rigurosa desde 2014 hasta principios de 2018, pueden leerlo en este enlace https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ZEl205vgluLYZdu-2zMNGxJo16yUaM9/view?usp=drivesdk, y admite que el BID omitió dos políticas operacionales pertinentes de OP-703, que tengo CONTINUACIÓN:

B.5

Requisitos

evaluación

ambiental

El Banco no cumplió con la Directiva B.5 por no verificar que los planes de evaluación y gestión

de la Obra cumplen plenamente con los requisitos de la Política, al no tener

aseguró que el análisis ambiental del Trabajo incluye una identificación de los impactos que

se causaría a los comerciantes en el área, y en consecuencia no se determinarían

medidas de mitigación efectivas.

B.6

Consultas

El Banco no cumplió con la Directiva B.6, ya que no hubo consultas con la población

afectado; y cumplió con el requisito de mantener a las partes informadas durante el

ejecución del programa de las medidas de mitigación definidas en los planes de gestión

ambiental y social

Frente a estas arbitrariedades y al daño económico generado, solicito su intervención para que dicho Banco active su mecanismo de compensación o reposición de acuerdo con "OP-703 establece que las salvaguardas se aplican para todo el ciclo del proyecto".

El Banco adopta para evitar impactos ambientales negativos que es de naturaleza preventiva. Cuando

son inevitables, las operaciones financiadas por el Banco requerirán

mitigación. Para aquellos impactos que no pueden ser completamente mitigados, será necesario

implementar mecanismos de compensación o reemplazo. "

Caballeros por favor necesito su ayuda, mi situación es muy precaria, trabajo todos los días, y los fines de semana me veo obligado a trabajar en taxi para corregir mis pérdidas, estoy en deuda y los intereses me comen, mi situación es insostenible, todos los días voy a Twitter con el siguiente mensaje "LA CONSULTA PÚBLICA FUE LLEVADA A CABO SIN LA PRESENCIA DE LOS DIRECTORES AFECTADOS #AccesoaInformación

Violación del derecho al trabajo y acceso a la información

RECUERDO FORMAL COTRA EL @El_BID @The_IDB @BIDAGUA

https://twitter.com/jc_sm10/status/1022874626244964352?s=19 ", hay gente buena en este mundo que me recomendó que pidiera su ayuda, disculpe la escritura y estoy usando la traducción de Google.

DIOS TE BENDIGA.

Por favor, ayúdame.

https://twitter.com/jc_sm10/status/1035525483423776768?s=19

Organisation Sociedad Civil - asociación unión de talleres 11 de Septiembre

Country Bolivia