MandE NEWS - Jobs Forum

This free service is provided by Rick Davies, editor of the MandE NEWS website.

Please use this Forum to publicise M&E related short term consultancies and full time employed positions.

To publicise training events, use the M&E Training page

To publicise M&E conferences, use the M&E Conferences page

To seek or provide other M&E related information please use the M&E NEWS email list

CAVEAT: The listing of opportunities on this page does not imply any form of endorsement by MandE NEWS of the accuracy of the information provided, or the integrity of the providers.

REQUEST: Please do not waste my time by posting irrelevant material, ether about non-M&E jobs or about other unrelated matters.

MandE NEWS Jobs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ACDI/VOCA Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Endline Evaluation of the Mozambique LEAD Project

To whom it may concern:
The purpose of this post is to make known that ACDI/VOCA has released a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Endline Evaluation of the Mozambique Livelihoods Empowerment and Development (LEAD) Project, funded by BHP Billiton Sustainable Communities. The purpose of this RFQ is to select a qualified contractor to perform a qualitative and quantitative end line and final performance evaluation of the LEAD project. The Contractor will assess the overall performance of the program in delivering on the anticipated overall project goals and results.
The Livelihoods Empowerment and Development (LEAD) project is a five-year initiative supporting BHP Billiton Sustainable Communities’ commitment to improve the quality of life for people living in regions where BHP Billiton has a business interest. The five-year project started operations in August 2013 and is scheduled to end in July 2018. The project sought to improve people’s well-being, caring for the environment and developing community’s capacity to advocate for and manage effective change. The LEAD project sought to improve the livelihoods of 3,372 smallholder farmers (1,186 male; 2,186 female) in Boane, Marracuene, Namaacha, and Zonas Verdes districts in Maputo Province, Mozambique.
For more information, visit www.acdivoca.org or the RFQ opportunity posted on Devex: https://www.devex.com/jobs/by_permalink/end-of-project-evaluation-lead-project-542242

Organisation ACDI/VOCA

Country USA/ Mozambique

Re: ACDI/VOCA Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Endline Evaluation of the Mozambique LEAD Project

Hello
I am a statistician engineer
I would like to ask you if I can work with your company from my home country
Best regards !

Country Senegal

Re: ACDI/VOCA Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Endline Evaluation of the Mozambique LEAD Project

ACDI/VOCA has provided responses to potential offerors’ questions and has also extended the quotation submission deadline for the Request for Quotation (RFQ) for an End-of-Project Evaluation for the Livelihoods Empowerment and Development (LEAD) Project, funded by BHP Billiton Sustainable Communities. Those interested in submitting a quotation (extended deadline April 16, 2018), please visit https://www.devex.com/jobs/end-of-project-evaluation-lead-project-542242 to download the RFQ and ACDI/VOCA responses to offerors’ questions.

Organisation ACDI/VOCA

Country USA/ Mozambique