MandE NEWS - Jobs Forum

This free service is provided by Rick Davies, editor of the MandE NEWS website.

Please use this Forum to publicise M&E related short term consultancies and full time employed positions.

To publicise training events, use the M&E Training page

To publicise M&E conferences, use the M&E Conferences page

To seek or provide other M&E related information please use the M&E NEWS email list

CAVEAT: The listing of opportunities on this page does not imply any form of endorsement by MandE NEWS of the accuracy of the information provided, or the integrity of the providers.

REQUEST: Please do not waste my time by posting irrelevant material, ether about non-M&E jobs or about other unrelated matters.

MandE NEWS Jobs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call for consultants: Baseline Assessment in Mali

Dear All—

The National Democratic Institute (NDI or the Institute) is seeking a consultant to lead a baseline assessment of its USAID program in Mali. The consultant will have experience conducting baseline assessments and/or evaluations in the area of democracy and governance in compliance with USAID requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience evaluating programs focused on one or more of the following areas: elections monitoring, advocacy, political inclusion, political party strengthening and conflict prevention/mitigation. The assessment will take place in April 2018 in Bamako, Mali. Working proficiency in French is desirable, but not required.

The selected consultant will work closely with NDI’s MEL and Mali teams to: (1) design a full inception report that includes baseline questions, refined indicators, proposed methodology, instrumentation and data collection and analysis protocols; (2) document the program’s relevant democracy challenges at baseline; (3) outline an evaluative framework for collecting comparative data, beginning at baseline; (4) set baseline indicator values and targets, where possible; (5) develop detailed PIRS that establish protocols for ongoing collection of comparative and routine indicator data; and (6) draft a Baseline Report.

For a full Request for Proposal (RFP), please contact Marzia Faraz at mfaraz@ndi.org or Muhawu Lumeya at mlumeya@ndi.org. After reviewing the RFP, interested consultants should send a resume/CV, a sample inception report for baseline assessment and completed baseline reports for USAID and/or other donors, and proposed pricing to mfaraz@ndi.org and mlumeya@ndi.org by [March 23, 2018].

ABOUT NDI
NDI is a nonpartisan, nongovernmental organization that responds to the worldwide quest for popular civic participation, open and competitive political systems, and representative and accountable government. Since its founding in 1983, NDI and its local partners have worked to establish and strengthen democratic institutions and practices by building political and civic organizations, safeguarding elections and promoting citizen participation, openness and accountability in government. You can learn more about the Institute at our website, www.ndi.org.

Warm Regards,
Marzia Faraz

Organisation National Democratic Institute

Country Mali

Re: Call for consultants: Baseline Assessment in Mali

Hello
I am a statistician engineer in Senegal. I would like to know whether I can work with your organisation from my home country ? I can send you my CV if any collaboration is possible.
Best regards !

Country Senegal