This free service is provided by Rick Davies, editor of the MandE NEWS website.
Please use this Forum to publicise M&E related short term consultancies and full time employed positions.
To publicise training events, use the M&E Training page
To publicise M&E conferences, use the M&E Conferences page
To seek or provide other M&E related information please use the M&E NEWS email list
CAVEAT: The listing of opportunities on this page does not imply any form of endorsement by MandE NEWS of the accuracy of the information provided, or the integrity of the providers.
REQUEST: Please do not waste my time by posting irrelevant material, ether about non-M&E jobs or about other unrelated matters.
Our Pre Form One project (2013-2018) is designed to bring about lasting change in formal education in Ngorongoro district in Northern Tanzania. With a specific focus on pastoralist girls, the project aims to increase the enrolment, achievement and transition of students from primary to secondary school. Funded by Comic Relief the project is managed by African Initiatives and implemented in partnership with the Pastoral Women’s Council (PWC). Together, we work with parents, schools, local and traditional leaders, ward development committees and district education authorities. We are now seeking an experienced Consultant to conduct an end of project external evaluation of our Pre Form One project.
October - December 2017
We invite interested Consultants, meeting the minimum requirements to submit a proposal (4-6 pages) outlining the following information:
• A summary methodology, including key Milestones and Deliverables of the work to be under-taken, taking into account the draft timeline provided in the Terms of Reference (ToR).
• Please include your thoughts on:
• The Terms of Reference (ToR)
• How to meaningfully engage beneficiaries and key stakeholders in-country
• A tailored CV of the applicant(s) – highlighting relevant experience to assist us in meeting the Objectives and Deliverables as set out in the TOR.
• Your budget to deliver the End of Project External Evaluation; please include costs associated with your fieldwork and specify no. of consultancy days and fee rate. It is envisaged that the total contract will be in the region of £5,000 plus expenses.
• Outline of your availability (during the Oct-Dec17 period).
• Details of two referees.
• Evidence of similar work previously conducted.
• At least 6 years’ experience of conducting evaluations for education and/or social development projects
• Proven experience in using a variety of participatory techniques including interview and skills to facilitate Focus Group Discussions
• Excellent understanding of the Education sector in Tanzania
• Fluent Swahili speaker; other local languages an advantage
• Solid analysis and writing skills (in English)
• Ability to do statistical analysis (Excel)
• A post-graduate degree in Social sciences
• Experience of managing other consultants (if submitting a team proposal)
• A desirable experience will be knowledge of working with Comic Relief as a donor as well as experience of North-South partnerships
Deadline for submission of proposal: 5pm, Tuesday 1st August 2017
Shortlisting: August 2017
Interviews with short-listed candidates: August 2017
Contract awarded: September 2017
Expected contract duration: October - December 2017
For more information please contact:
David Baines, Programme Manager, African Initiatives
Tel: +44 (0)117-9150001
Term of reference can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzXI6S0So6lWV1JyNWpNOHRqRzA/view
Please send Expressions of Interest to: email@example.com
Deadline for Expression of Interest: 5pm, Tuesday 1st August 2017
Organisation African Initiatives
Country United Kingdom
AMPAK OIL COMPANY
SPECIAL JOB OFFER FOR BOTH MIGRANTS AND NON MIGRANTS
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the leading oil company in Texas United state, providers of products and services to the global oil and gas industry ,applicants must not be less than 16 years of age and not more than 50 years of age.Applicants are to scan and upload the following document into the company email address for review and online interview
1. A (nice) application letter addressed to the Ampak oil company
2. Copy of applicant's CV (diploma or university degree)
3. Copy of applicant's valid passport (current and old if any).
4. Copy of applicant's previous visa,if any.
5.Travel itinerary printout,if any.
6. Copy of (at least 6 months) bank statement
(checking and savings or any account) if any.
7. Applicants driver's license.
8. Applicant's previous job offer letter,if any.
9. Applicant's previous pay slip for the last 2 months (better to take 6 months or last one year),if any.
10. Marriage certificate,if married.
11. Marriage invitation card,if any.
12. Marriage album or some photos,if any.
13. Copy of applicant's certificate of date of birth.
LOCATION: 801 E. Plano Pkwy, Suite 230
Phone: (972) 422 4144
Fax: (972) 422 2323
Plano, TX 75074-6764
Requisition Number: 42067
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Oil & Gas
Full Time / Part Time:Full Time
Basic Salary: $8,200(monthly) $98,400 (Per Amnun)
Housing:Suitable housing facilities will be provided by the company
Working visa for migrants will be provided by the company.
For more information visit www.ampakoil.com
<<<< from the desk human relation manager (Robert Bertlett>>>>>>>>>>>
Country United State