Senior Evaluation Training Course Coordinator, Department of State Evaluation
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. We provide a full range of innovative program evaluation, management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations and policies. Our global services are in the areas of democracy and governance, health and education, agriculture, the environment, and economic growth.
The U.S. Department of State (DoS) is taking steps to institutionalize evaluations in order to improve its performance and the impact of its efforts. It has recently issued an evaluation policy, comprehensive evaluation guidance, and a series of other documents to assist evaluation managers and evaluators in the DoS. It is also taking steps to build and strengthen the capacity of its staff in planning, managing and conducting evaluations of its programs. To this end, DoS seeks a contractor to develop two evaluation courses for its program/evaluation managers and Social Impact is crafting a proposal in response to this request. SI is seeking a Senior Course Coordinator for the Evaluation Training Program.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the contract, budget, and training events;
• Report directly to the Senior Course Leader and work closely with the Senior Technical Advisor; Support Staff, Trainers and client to ensure the highest quality deliverables and trainings;
• Assist with course design and development;
• Will work to incorporate input from various technical and training experts into curriculum; and
• Lead trainings.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered:
• A Graduate degree in social sciences;
• 10 years of experience in conducting overseas evaluations;
• Experience in developing and conducting training;
• Familiarity with the activities of the Department of State programs;
• Experience with curriculum design and development.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
We will contact only eligible candidates to further discuss their availability. Please no phone calls. Social Impact is an equal opportunity employer.