Expression of Interest Female Expert for design and preparation of external evaluation in Bosnia
Expression of Interest
Female Expert for design and preparation of external evaluation in Bosnia - Herzegowina
medica mondiale e.V. is seeking a female expert for the design and preparation of a external evaluation/research on the long – term effects of psycho- social counselling and assistance on survivors of sexual violence in Bosnia Herzegowina.
Planned are up to 8 days in Bosnia- Herzegowina and 4 days for preparation, writing reports and presentation in total 12 days.
The ideal candidate shall fulfil the following prerequisites
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation, studies and research,
- Practiced in the use of participatory methods for conducting evaluations, studies and researches,
- Regional knowledge of Bosnia – Herzegovina,
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills in English, German and Bosnian,
- Profound knowledge of the different forms and consequences of violence against women and sexualized war and post-war violence, of women’s rights and trauma-work,
- Ideally a background as psychologist,
- Feminist background and a clear commitment to work with a women centred and empowering approach
Applicants should e-mail their relevant documents (CV in English), including salary expectations (daily fee or package), availability, the name of at least three references and the heading “Bosnia – Herzegowina” by April 9, 2012 to:
medica mondiale e.V., in care of Christina Auffenberg , firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We will not send any acknowledgement of receipt of the documents you have submitted and will only contact you in case serious consideration.
For more information about medica mondiale, please go to: www.medicamondiale.org