MandE NEWS - Jobs Forum

Please use this Forum to publicise M&E related short term consultancies and full time employed positions.

To publicise coming events e.g. training, workshops, conferences, use the M&E Events page
To seek or provide other M&E related information please use the M&E NEWS email list
To publicise your own services use the MandE NEWS Visitors Links
page

CAVEAT: The listing of opportunities on this page does not imply any form of endorsement by MandE NEWS of the accuracy of the information provided, or the integrity of the providers.

Forum: MandE NEWS Jobs Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Plan UK DFID-PPA Independent Progress Review

Plan UK is looking for an experienced evaluator/s to conduct an Independent Progress Review of the DFID PPA funded programme: Building Skills for Life: Empowering Adolescent Girls through Education.

The programme is focused around 4 thematic areas of programming: Education; Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights; Economic Empowerment; Protection from Violence. PPA projects are being implemented in 9 Plan countries offices: Pakistan, Cambodia, El Salvador, Mali, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, and Kenya. Plan UK secured £12.4 million: 70% of the PPA funds have been allocated to these specific projects, and the remaining 30% of the PPA funds have been allocated to fund technical advisory services, youth engagement activities, research and advocacy activities.

The Independent Progress Review is aimed at assessing progress at Mid-Term of the specific projects and organizational initiatives mentioned above, according to DFID’s evaluation strategy and guidance. The Independent Progress Review is to be carried out between June and October and the budget is up to 50,000 GBP. The deadline for applying is April 23rd.

Please visit www.plan-uk.org/jobs-and-volunteers for more information. Feel free to ask me any clarifications.

Best wishes,

Paola Castellani

Learning and Impact Assessment Manager
Plan UK

Paola.castellani@plan-uk.org

Organisation Plan UK

Country Global