Let the Venting Begin!

Welcome to Harris County's Vent Section!

Let the Venting begin!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pct.1 again

Ronnie Taylor? he's at Prct 1?

Nobody cares about your obsession with Gore, Rosen, or PCT 1.

We all know it’s you replying and agreeing to yourself under different pseudonyms and has been for years. It’s very obvious and very pathetic.

Please refer to the Mental Health Crisis Hotline for assistance: 1-888-884-7315

*yawn*

We all know it’s you replying and agreeing to yourself under different pseudonyms and has been for years. It’s very obvious and very pathetic.

Goooooood one Gore!!!! That HCSO Chief job isn’t ever going to happen for you no matter how much you pray and get promised by good old Al. My God, it hasn’t even happened at one for crying out loud and how many times has fat Al promised you the position? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing But a Joke
Homie the Clown
Well ain’t this special, the Princess of Pct. 1 is back doing Vice and Human Trafficking investigations after resigning 18 months ago during an IAD/Criminal Investigation on her. Dodged incitement and covered up by you know who. Now her “Friend” a former SO Lieutenant (RT) is now a Sergeant at Pct. 1 and will be supervising her under the oversite of Gore. Some of you might remember this relationship, video evidence in an award winning performance in the parking lot. Let’s see how long this post stays up. Let the games begin.
It was told that a recently Fired or Resigned Capt. has been applying for a job at one of the Constables in Harris County I just hope it’s not it’s true for the sake of the Deputy Constabale. When you lose your job here at the HCSO it’s no big deal just go to work at the Constable’s Office. It’s a joke!!!!
Send the HCSO rejects to Rosen. He’s never said no to one yet. They will hire anybody there.

Tiburon
*yawn*

Goooooood one Gore!!!! That HCSO Chief job isn’t ever going to happen for you no matter how much you pray and get promised by good old Al. My God, it hasn’t even happened at one for crying out loud and how many times has fat Al promised you the position? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not Gore and I’ve never met the guy. Couldn’t point him out in room with 3 people in it.

Just a user who’s sick and tired like so many others across the county of your manic Gore/Rosen obsession. You sound like a b*tch sitting around whining about not getting f**ked again by your ex-boyfriend after prom night 30 years ago.

Stop obsessing over other bloaks, go work on your resume instead of replying to yourself on here, and maybe you too can get a job and stop fixating on others who already have one you annoying schizo loser.

*yawn*
Tiburon
*yawn*

I’m not Gore and I’ve never met the guy. Couldn’t point him out in room with 3 people in it.

Just a user who’s sick and tired like so many others across the county of your manic Gore/Rosen obsession. You sound like a b*tch sitting around whining about not getting f**ked again by your ex-boyfriend after prom night 30 years ago.

Stop obsessing over other bloaks, go work on your resume instead of replying to yourself on here, and maybe you too can get a job and stop fixating on others who already have one you annoying schizo loser.
You seem to be really in to Gore as I’ve seen you defend him before. Since you don’t know him, you should take some time out of your busy schedule and go meet them. Then, maybe then you’ll understand why so many people dislike the little turd. By the way, I don’t need to send out my resume, I have a great little cozy job here at the HCSO and have had it for 13 years. You poor little man.

*yawn*
Tiburon
*yawn*

It’s nit Gore you moron, it’s his ego answering for him!! 😛

*yawn*
Tiburon
*yawn*

Hey Gore, I personally work with you and I can’t stand you. You are arrogant as hell and power-hungry. By the way because I’ve had the displeasure of working with you for the past two and half years and I know exactly how you think, contrary to what you believe, the people you work with just don’t like you. And yes, I’m not including your buddy Herr because that’s like having a pet monkey. He will do and say anything you ask him to do. A little bit of advise from Most everyone on the fifth floor “don’t try so hard you wannabe”.