Let the Venting Begin!

Welcome to Harris County's Vent Section!

Let the Venting begin!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Al Rosen

Deputy
The only good one who would be coming back is Nancy Hennessy!
They need to bring her over now as a Major and get rid of a few lost and worthless clover leafs we have . You know who you are .

The same genius that advised Adrian Garcia he could win being the next Houston Mayor or defeating Gene Green. Hell, he probably would have lost running for top county dog catcher as well.:hankey: :hankey: :sleuth_or_spy:

Command Decision
Not so grasshopper. They will back policy violators and hide them out in cushy spots.
:hankey: :hankey: :sleuth_or_spy:
What benefit does employing Tello do for Harris County? He was granted a quick exit as Garcia lied on Fred Brown on tv. All the while his bud retreated to that joke pct.6. He shouldn't have been eligible for rehire. He is just drawing a paycheck as well as their homies toquica, razo and Bing.

Sooo True Konetzke
Command Decision
Not so grasshopper. They will back policy violators and hide them out in cushy spots.
:hankey: :hankey: :sleuth_or_spy:
What benefit does employing Tello do for Harris County? He was granted a quick exit as Garcia lied on Fred Brown on tv. All the while his bud retreated to that joke pct.6. He shouldn't have been eligible for rehire. He is just drawing a paycheck as well as their homies toquica, razo and Bing.
Them 4 costing the county over 1/2 a million year in salaries . I am not sure why Bing is even still around KP runs HSB. Gmann or Ruff should take over the bureau . Like them or not they at least know what the heck is going on .

You are correct in that Garcia lied about Fred Brown. I know for a fact Fred went to the Sheriff and informed him about the filthy cell. The Jail Commission was not happy they had to find out by the news media showing up on their doorsteps either. I thought the great and mighty Captain Taylor was suppose to give them a heads up when things like this happen? He must have been under the chief's desk and forgot to call them! His wife does work for the chief as she did back in the Garcia days. I am sure she doesn't inform her husband of what the chief and/or sheriff thoughts are each day! Yea Right! LMAO

Pro Ed
Johnny joe
I’m no Rosen fan, but I believe he could take the Sheriff’s job if he wanted it. The current sheriff seems to be unable to raise campaign funds.
AG beat legend T Thomas with 50.00 to his name . Ed beat legend Hickman with a cricket prepaid flip phone and 20.00 bucks in his pocket .
AG and Gonzo only won because of straight ticket voting, do not forget that.

Colunga
Executive
Voter
How can I get one of those “ get out of a ticket ID’s “ ? I do not want to donate any money to get one since that smells like spoiled fish business . I’ll have to reach out to some peeps to see what this is all about.
Sorry, the only way you can get one is by donating 5K to Rosen’s campaign. Or you can be a black minister in Pct#1 and promise Rosen votes and you can get it that way. If you don’t believe me, just ask for a open records request.
Or you can just ask Gore, he makes them for Rosen.
Ok, does the office of Public Integrity still exists? Or will Ogg just not go after another Democrat. At least act like you’re doing your job and look into it.

Colunga
Executive
Voter
How can I get one of those “ get out of a ticket ID’s “ ? I do not want to donate any money to get one since that smells like spoiled fish business . I’ll have to reach out to some peeps to see what this is all about.
Sorry, the only way you can get one is by donating 5K to Rosen’s campaign. Or you can be a black minister in Pct#1 and promise Rosen votes and you can get it that way. If you don’t believe me, just ask for a open records request.
Or you can just ask Gore, he makes them for Rosen.
Does the office of Public integrity no longer exist? Or will Ogg just not go after Wrongstable Rosen because he’s a Democrat? Ogg, at least look into it and act like you’re doing your job. It seems that people are stating There’s enough heat coming from that office to check to see if there’s any fires. Do your job.

Time for Change
Deputy
The only good one who would be coming back is Nancy Hennessy!
They need to bring her over now as a Major and get rid of a few lost and worthless clover leafs we have . You know who you are .
I can’t disagree with that!! She’s one of the few that would be worth having back.

SHE'S RETIRING BUT CHIEF HARRISON YOUR FAVORITE WILL BE COMING.

RINGO
SHE'S RETIRING BUT CHIEF HARRISON YOUR FAVORITE WILL BE COMING.
Don't ruin labor day for us with that type of talk! Harrison was, is and will remain a back stabber. He hunted his own while at the SO.

No sir! He is good people! If you truly knew the man, he always did his job. As long as YOU do your job, YOU will have no issue with him. Never seen him to hang anyone out to dry and would go all out if he could help an officer even while at IAD. Some unfortunately can't be helped when they do stupid stuff!

...you are wrong. The word hypocrite comes to mind. Things like lifting weights on County time. I’m sure there are some other things that I could come up with if I thought about it. He only cared about helping out those that could help his career. No integrity.

Word is that old Chewy Colunga is on the way out with his backstabbing ways. Rosen hasn’t spoken to him directly in two to three weeks and is just waiting for the right time to can him. He’s DONE!! Thank God!!!

Operations support
Word is that old Chewy Colunga is on the way out with his backstabbing ways. Rosen hasn’t spoken to him directly in two to three weeks and is just waiting for the right time to can him. He’s DONE!! Thank God!!!
Sorry but who is Chewy Colunga?