Let the Venting Begin!

Welcome to Harris County's Vent Section!

Let the Venting begin!
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Al Rosen

I think he just went over there last week. i'll be back! sounds better when Arnie says it.

Time for Change
Mr Rosen yes we and many others still have your back for Sheriff 2020 we show you in a virtual tie keep it up .
Gore is at it again. Walking around downtown telling anyone that will listen that Piggy is going to be the next sheriff and that he has been ordained as the next chief deputy. Well, all I have to say to that is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! That’s some funny story telling.

Rosen will take it "if" he runs for it!

Fly on the wall
Rosen will take it "if" he runs for it!
You keep telling yourself that Bo peep.

HCSO
Fly on the wall
Rosen will take it \"if\" he runs for it!
Rosen has more support from his own party, look at the campaign finance reports he has 220k compared to Gonzos 26k. IF he decides to run he WILL win the democrat primary. Now the general election is another story, the dems cannot rely on the higher ticket offices anymore to carry their votes as straight ticket voting will be gone in 2020. That election will be more about money raised and name recognition which Rosen has both.

As always you guys are wrong. Al Rosen is running against Ed Emmitt for county Judge. You read it here first.

#MAGA
As always you guys are wrong. Al Rosen is running against Ed Emmitt for county Judge. You read it here first.
I hope he can spell his opponent’s name better than you.

EMMITT IS RETIRING

BOLO Cholo
#MAGA
I hope he can spell his opponent’s name better than you.
Our good family friend and Stanford graduate Lina Hidalgo will defeat Ed Emmett and if you don’t believe me google it . Rosen better stick what he knows which is serving papers and spinner wheels . Liberals will rule Harris County and CC seats are next

After cramming the **** dome down our throats when we already voted it down in the past. They will have limited time left on the seat. Hell, voted for Crenshaw just because commissioners were pushing for other guy. (Crenshaw won overwhelmingly) Some of my friends same after the stunt they pulled with the stupid dome. Keep doing stupid stuff and it catches up!! See you in November!

Straight Tix
HCSO
Fly on the wall
Rosen will take it \\\"if\\\" he runs for it!
Rosen has more support from his own party, look at the campaign finance reports he has 220k compared to Gonzos 26k. IF he decides to run he WILL win the democrat primary. Now the general election is another story, the dems cannot rely on the higher ticket offices anymore to carry their votes as straight ticket voting will be gone in 2020. That election will be more about money raised and name recognition which Rosen has both.
Rosen you will never be an Adrian Garcia so quit trying so hard to be like him . You don’t realize how fake you look .

Buffet
Straight Tix
HCSO
Fly on the wall
Rosen will take it \\\\\\\"if\\\\\\\" he runs for it!
Rosen you will never be an Adrian Garcia so quit trying so hard to be like him . You don’t realize how fake you look .
Rosen will be better than Adrian, he is like better as well.

Yo bro you swallow too!!!

Oh Lordy, day phat Constable be da nex Cheriff!

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Paul-Wall-Texas-police-Lip-sync-battle-Houston-13038886.php

Hood Rat

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Paul-Wall-Texas-police-Lip-sync-battle-Houston-13038886.php
All I can say is that I’m embarrassed for him. What an absolute joke. Does he realize what an idiot he looks like. Whoever is giving him this advice needs to be fired immediately.

HCSO
Hood Rat

All I can say is that I’m embarrassed for him. What an absolute joke. Does he realize what an idiot he looks like. Whoever is giving him this advice needs to be fired immediately.
Poor Rosen!! The guy really looks like a Star Wars character. What is this guy thinking?? I can’t beleive I just lost 30 seconds of my life watching that. Adrian Garcia 2.0!!!!

At least he backs his Deputies unlike Ed.

Clearly appears so based on the non-backing we have seen from recent terminations. Would like to ask if he forgot to remember where he came from but am constantly reminded he never really did "his time" at HPD to understand how hard it is on the street to even know how to back his folks. Will say it again, IF Rosen wants it, he would take it and from what all can see, would be the better. Reading the post disagreeing with Rosen as Sheriff, it is clear some folks are worried! (Decisions should be made on what is right and NOT on politics especially when it deals with your officers!) PERIOD....

Rosen has never been in county wide race and in a county wide all laundry is placed out on table for the citizens to see 😉

Vote Rosen
At least he backs his Deputies unlike Ed.
How can he back you if you violate your policy and the public trust . No would back you when you are wrong not even your own spouse .

Not so grasshopper. They will back policy violators and hide them out in cushy spots.
:hankey: :hankey: :sleuth_or_spy:

Rosen has clearly forgotten how and who got him there in the position he is in currently. Some moron says that he backs deputies, you are clearly smoking something. The only thing Rosen knows how to back is his self interest. The only person still with him that help secure his position is Kevin Williams who wore a wire at Rosens request to bring down Jack Abercia. Rosen knew that only a scandal could get him into that position. He knew that if Abercia ran, Rosen had no chance in hell of getting in there. So he got his buddies wired up collecting all the necessary dirt to get Jack Indicted. I’m not saying Jack didn’t deserve what he got, I’m just saying Rosen will trample anybody and do anything no matter who that is to get where he wants to be.

Let me give those morons a little clarity about who would be running the HCSO if he did win; Carl Shaw, Kevin Williams, Sonny Colunga, Christopher Gore. That’s right, these idiots would be part of the executive staff at the third largest department of the United States. Are you kidding me?? Just look at his department now over the last several years since key people have left. It’s become the political office in the county. If you want anything done that Rosen thinks will get him a vote, just call that office they’ll send it to you.

The same genius that advised Adrian Garcia he could win being the next Houston Mayor or defeating Gene Green. Hell, he probably would have lost running for top county dog catcher as well.:hankey: :hankey: :sleuth_or_spy:

TacoBell
Rosen has clearly forgotten how and who got him there in the position he is in currently. Some moron says that he backs deputies, you are clearly smoking something. The only thing Rosen knows how to back is his self interest. The only person still with him that help secure his position is Kevin Williams who wore a wire at Rosens request to bring down Jack Abercia. Rosen knew that only a scandal could get him into that position. He knew that if Abercia ran, Rosen had no chance in hell of getting in there. So he got his buddies wired up collecting all the necessary dirt to get Jack Indicted. I’m not saying Jack didn’t deserve what he got, I’m just saying Rosen will trample anybody and do anything no matter who that is to get where he wants to be.

Let me give those morons a little clarity about who would be running the HCSO if he did win; Carl Shaw, Kevin Williams, Sonny Colunga, Christopher Gore. That’s right, these idiots would be part of the executive staff at the third largest department of the United States. Are you kidding me?? Just look at his department now over the last several years since key people have left. It’s become the political office in the county. If you want anything done that Rosen thinks will get him a vote, just call that office they’ll send it to you.
Awe dang you done threw names and all kinds of dirt many of us didn’t know about . Remind me not to make you mad lol

wasn't Gore just a grease monkey at the Sheriff's Office? And wasn't Rosen a comic store owner?

Broncos Billy
wasn't Gore just a grease monkey at the Sheriff's Office? And wasn't Rosen a comic store owner?
You obviously don’t know Gore. Gore ran the sheriffs office just like he’s running the Precint One constables office. Law enforcement as we know it wouldn’t exist if not for the greatness of Gore. Just ask him!!😳

TacoBell

As a former insider in the Rosen regime I fully concur with “Taco Bell”. His post is spot on and he knows of the inside dirt and trechery within Pct. 1. Rosen and his band of idiots will be worse than Adrian Garcia ever thought of to our beloved SO. If Rosen is elected to the High Sheriffs position there will be rampant chronyism, political hires from the outside and the typical democrat liberal mind set and open corruptness within the SO, fully covered and protected by other Democrats. How do you like Kim Ogg ???. Well this is exactly what you’ll get with the Rosen administration. He probably not win a county wide election but you never know. If enough of his dirt, courruptness and scandals of the past 5 years of his political career are exposed and brought into the light he could be screwed.

Rosen doesn't have a chance unless he gets a dark tan and changes his name to Rosenrigues.

Broncos Billy
Rosen doesn't have a chance unless he gets a dark tan and changes his name to Rosenrigues.
that’s rite mi frieend and El Tommy and El Ronny can take the pesos that were shoved in their mouths by 2 broke vatos to El Banco de Mexico to exchange them for dollars 😁

Broncos Billy
That was some funny s*^ t bronco. Rosen does have a good start. Look in the back of his county ride and all you will see are Whataburger and Taco Bell rappers and bags. It’s a shame how this pig treats county taxpayer property.

I’m no Rosen fan, but I believe he could take the Sheriff’s job if he wanted it. The current sheriff seems to be unable to raise campaign funds.

Command Decision
Not so grasshopper. They will back policy violators and hide them out in cushy spots.
What benefit does employing Tello do for Harris County? He was granted a quick exit as Garcia lied on Fred Brown on tv. All the while his bud retreated to that joke pct.6. He shouldn't have been eligible for rehire. He is just drawing a paycheck as well as their homies toquica, razo and Bing.

Sooo True Konetzke
Command Decision
What benefit does employing Tello do for Harris County? He was granted a quick exit as Garcia lied on Fred Brown on tv. All the while his bud retreated to that joke pct.6. He shouldn't have been eligible for rehire. He is just drawing a paycheck as well as their homies toquica, razo and Bing.
Them 4 costing the county over 1/2 a million year in salaries . I am not sure why Bing is even still around KP runs HSB. Gmann or Ruff should take over the bureau . Like them or not they at least know what the heck is going on .

You are correct in that Garcia lied about Fred Brown. I know for a fact Fred went to the Sheriff and informed him about the filthy cell. The Jail Commission was not happy they had to find out by the news media showing up on their doorsteps either. I thought the great and mighty Captain Taylor was suppose to give them a heads up when things like this happen? He must have been under the chief's desk and forgot to call them! His wife does work for the chief as she did back in the Garcia days. I am sure she doesn't inform her husband of what the chief and/or sheriff thoughts are each day! Yea Right! LMAO

Johnny joe
I’m no Rosen fan, but I believe he could take the Sheriff’s job if he wanted it. The current sheriff seems to be unable to raise campaign funds.
AG beat legend T Thomas with 50.00 to his name . Ed beat legend Hickman with a cricket prepaid flip phone and 20.00 bucks in his pocket .

Get this. I pull over a Ferrari on Tuesday and the idiot hands me credentials from Pct1 Constables Office that says he is a TCOLE Advisor. So I asked the gentleman how he obtained the credentials and he stated that the marshmallow constable had sworn him in as a TCOLE advisor. Not sure how a constable can swear somebody in as a TCOLE advisor but I guess anything is possible with that joke of a guy. So I gave him his little ticket and told him to have somebody from TCOLE or the Precint One constables office contact me. I’m gonna probably be waiting a long time to get that phone call. What an absolute joke. Unreal how somebody has not looked into this already.

Call TCOLE and ask them what brand of peace officer it is. I’m sure they will investigate C1. They are investigating and indicting agencies and POs that are playing games with their licenses.

Rosen has been handing out those ID’s like candy to his big money doners and all the black ministers in the Pct. I would guess there are over 25 of those ID’s floating around. Nothing like buying and rewarding folks for money and votes. Just another example of the rampet corruption in the Rosen regime. Do we really want this guy as our next Sheriff or in another high profile county position.

Stop trying to describe what you clearly have absolutely no clue about. I'd rather take chances on Rosen than our current Sheriff. Remember!! He keeps criminals employed. Different incidents took place within HCSO that should have been resolved. Unfortunately, when you have a Sheriff who simply want to pick and choose when to act based on the media, job security then becomes a concern. I believe his tactics are racially motivated. I believe we need a fair Sheriff, whom treat everyone across the board fairly. If an employee commits a crime, why hide it as if it didn't happen? Why isn't he following our present Oath/Core Values.

Interesting that this is being brought up by anyone at all in this county considering how common it has been. Between the Sheriffs Office and HPD there are more of these licenses and similar being handed out like candy than you could possibly imagine.

Be careful with throwing stones to hurt one agency, chances are your agency does the same thing you accuse others of doing. Icing on the cake to assume it is corrupt or illegal simply because it's a Constable doing it.

Read section 37.12 of the Texas Penal Code. These ID’s and Gold Badges being handed out are nothing more than a get out of a ticket card. They are very official looking with Law Enforcement markings, ensignias and badge. Please tell me what a TCOLE Advisor is. The badges and ID’s will fool most officers unless they were examined carefully during the stop. Political favor is what they are.

Pro Ed
Johnny joe
AG beat legend T Thomas with 50.00 to his name . Ed beat legend Hickman with a cricket prepaid flip phone and 20.00 bucks in his pocket .
AG and Gonzo only won because of straight ticket voting, do not forget that.

Cantstandable
Interesting that this is being brought up by anyone at all in this county considering how common it has been. Between the Sheriffs Office and HPD there are more of these licenses and similar being handed out like candy than you could possibly imagine.

Be careful with throwing stones to hurt one agency, chances are your agency does the same thing you accuse others of doing. Icing on the cake to assume it is corrupt or illegal simply because it's a Constable doing it.

I’ve seen advisor IDs in the past. I’ve been here for 15 years so yes, I have come across a handful. Never have I seen one that says TCole advisor on it. This is clearly bought and paid for and handed out as a favor by Rosen for being a donor, hence the reason he got his juicy ticket.

D4
Cantstandable

Be careful with throwing stones to hurt one agency, chances are your agency does the same thing you accuse others of doing. Icing on the cake to assume it is corrupt or illegal simply because it\'s a Constable doing it.

I’ve seen advisor IDs in the past. I’ve been here for 15 years so yes, I have come across a handful. Never have I seen one that says TCole advisor on it. This is clearly bought and paid for and handed out as a favor by Rosen for being a donor, hence the reason he got his juicy ticket.
Maybe this is something that our democratic DA Kim Ogg can look into. The question is willl she look into another Democrat? There has to be something totally illegal with handing out county credentials on taxpayers dime. Something the Public integrity group should be looking into Sooner rather than later.

Concerned deputy
D4
Cantstandable

Be careful with throwing stones to hurt one agency, chances are your agency does the same thing you accuse others of doing. Icing on the cake to assume it is corrupt or illegal simply because it\\\'s a Constable doing it.

Maybe this is something that our democratic DA Kim Ogg can look into. The question is willl she look into another Democrat? There has to be something totally illegal with handing out county credentials on taxpayers dime. Something the Public integrity group should be looking into Sooner rather than later.
You guys keep bashing pillsbury and this is going to be ordered to be taken down. Let Rosen and his cronies keep giving outs these credentials. I promise you, it will catch up. to them. By the way, someone stated in one of the above threads that Rosen had at least 25 advisor ID’s out there. I can assure you it’s over 50. It’s as agregious as it can get.

How can I get one of those “ get out of a ticket ID’s “ ? I do not want to donate any money to get one since that smells like spoiled fish business . I’ll have to reach out to some peeps to see what this is all about.

Mad Max
Read section 37.12 of the Texas Penal Code. These ID’s and Gold Badges being handed out are nothing more than a get out of a ticket card. They are very official looking with Law Enforcement markings, ensignias and badge. Please tell me what a TCOLE Advisor is. The badges and ID’s will fool most officers unless they were examined carefully during the stop. Political favor is what they are.
I hate to rain on your parade, but don't all our white shirts have badges now? And where does it say that ID cards issued by a Law Enforcement agency may only be issued to certified officers? Can't the Sheriff/Constable/Chief issue ID cards that say "Cook", "Janitor" and/or "Advisor". Don't these so called Bounty Hunters/Bondsmen have badges? A badge and an ID card issued by anyone should be looked at and taken for what it is. It is an identification card and that is all it is. Did the guy claim to be anything other than an "advisor"? If so, then you should have put him in jail. If not, then quit whining. You honestly think that every sheriff hasn't done the same thing? You are making us all look like idiots, whining about someone telling you they are an "advisor" and showing you an ID. How many times has someone told you they were friends of XXXX and asked for leniency on a traffic stop? Ever seen a chip badge? Obviously not. Go back and count trays, rookie.

Voter
How can I get one of those “ get out of a ticket ID’s “ ? I do not want to donate any money to get one since that smells like spoiled fish business . I’ll have to reach out to some peeps to see what this is all about.
Sorry, the only way you can get one is by donating 5K to Rosen’s campaign. Or you can be a black minister in Pct#1 and promise Rosen votes and you can get it that way. If you don’t believe me, just ask for a open records request.

Executive
Voter
Sorry, the only way you can get one is by donating 5K to Rosen’s campaign. Or you can be a black minister in Pct#1 and promise Rosen votes and you can get it that way. If you don’t believe me, just ask for a open records request.
Or you can just ask Gore, he makes them for Rosen.

This one's even better. Stopped a jerk speeding on toll road after I pointed at him to slow down and he shook his head no. Flashed an Adrian Garcia civilian advisory board ID! I calmly went back, wrote him the ticket, and told him I don't for AG anymore. No call, and wouldn't have taken care of it anyways.

Colunga
Executive
Voter
Or you can just ask Gore, he makes them for Rosen.
Yes, ther TCOLE advisor badges are real as well as pastors in the black community(/Acre Homes) all have them. We were notified that if we were to encounter these credentials during a traffic stop, that we were to provide them a courtesy unless they had committed and agregious act. When I asked my supervisor about the legalities, I was notified that the constable had the authority to issue whatever credentials he wanted from his office. I’m kind of new at this, so I assume that that is correc and allowed.

1 2