Return to Website

America Attacked

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, America was attacked and our freedom was attacked. As the days pass, we honor and praise the victims, rescuers, fireman, police, Americans who helped with trying to rescue those from the World Trade Center and Pentagon as well as those who throrted the Hi-Jackers attempt in Pittsburgh. Now is the time to stand up and show your American Spirit.

America Attacked
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

I am from Basking Ridge NJ, and can speak for the whole town we I say, we support the US soldiers fighting in Iraq rite now. The town is covered in AMerican flags and anything with Red, White and Blue. Any american can feel at home here. Form Bush's deli to the Lyon's Mall

God bless America

City where you live.... BASKING RIDGE!!!!!!!!

USA so stupid so guilty

FUCKING BASTARD, JUST ANOTHER FUCKED AMERICAN. YOUR FUKCING ARMY IS KILLIN INOCCENT PEOPLE AND YOU SUPPORT THEM. YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO SEE YOU SAY WHAT THEY TAUGHT YOU AT YOUR fucked-american SCHOOL. HOPE YOU DIE, I HOPE EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN DIE. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE LIKE ON THE 11-S, LIKE THE INOCCENT PEOPLE YOUR ARMY KILLED AT DRESDEN, VIETNAN, IRAQ(TWICE, I HAVE TO SAY THE CIA MADE SADAM TOOK OVER IRAQ) DIE DIE DIE DIE, EUROPE HATES YOU, WHOLE WORLD HATES YOU!!!...DIE DIE DIE DIE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am from Basking Ridge NJ, and can speak for the whole town we I say, we support the US soldiers fighting in Iraq rite now. The town is covered in AMerican flags and anything with Red, White and Blue. Any american can feel at home here. Form Bush's deli to the Lyon's Mall

God bless America