Return to Website

America Attacked

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, America was attacked and our freedom was attacked. As the days pass, we honor and praise the victims, rescuers, fireman, police, Americans who helped with trying to rescue those from the World Trade Center and Pentagon as well as those who throrted the Hi-Jackers attempt in Pittsburgh. Now is the time to stand up and show your American Spirit.

America Attacked
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patriotic music

My name is Eric Horner and I work with Country Music Artist - Lee Greenwood as guitarist & vocalist. From my travels and USO tours with Lee, I've experienced first hand the power of a song. (God Bless the USA) I've seen how a song can unite a Nation and instill pride in all Americans. The events of 9/11 have hit especially hard in my home. My wife lost her first husband and the Father of her child in the 1983 terrorist bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. She's relived a lot of bad memories the past 10 months. My song "We Will Stand" is a reminder of what we have in America and that we are stronger than any horrific deed our enemies can do to us. God Bless The USA. "We Will Stand" and other patriotic music can be heard at http://www.mp3.com/erichorner

City where you live.... Nashville, TN USA