Football Coaching Courses

Help for Courses and Drills.

Soccer Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fitness level required for F.A. Level 2 Certificate

i am near the end of my level 2 and it is quite physical you basically do all the skills you will be teaching so its better if you can do them the last 2 days are hard you will play 16 small sided games of 20 mins

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have signed up for the Level 2 Cerificate in Coaching, and start the course at the end of March. In the first week we start at 9a.m., and work until 6.30. This lasts for 6 days.

As a half fit 38 year old with a bad back and various other aches and pains, I was wondering how physically (and technically) testing the course is. I would also be interested to hear any other tips or advice on how to get the most out of the course. Many thanks.

Re: Fitness level required for F.A. Level 2 Certificate

It is quite demanding, the last day's 6v6's are quite tough, we had 14 to go through....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have signed up for the Level 2 Cerificate in Coaching, and start the course at the end of March. In the first week we start at 9a.m., and work until 6.30. This lasts for 6 days.

As a half fit 38 year old with a bad back and various other aches and pains, I was wondering how physically (and technically) testing the course is. I would also be interested to hear any other tips or advice on how to get the most out of the course. Many thanks.