Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
FA Coaches Association
Are you a member of FACA? Do you think its value for money or are we being held to ransom by the FA who will not recognise our coaching qualifications unless we are a member and do CPD ? When did they last put a coaching session on ? Are coaching course too expen...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2003 1:34am
by Kevin Manley
No Subject
Have you ever been on a coaching course and found that the poorest performing coach there was an ex-pro? Were you told he's an ex-pro, so he must know his stuff when he was a clearly rubbish? Did he pass the assessments when better coaches were failed? If so...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2003 1:21am
by Coachman Pat
coaching
Hi, My names Lee, Im 18 years old and am currently doing a football development course at college. Im really interested in becoming a coach and was wondering if the experience would be a helpful. What would be the best root to take to applying for a coaching cour...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 5:18am
by Lee French
b
Ben
Help
Hi, DOnt know whether this is relavnt to the site but i am a student doing A level P.E. For my coursework i have to produce (1) Coaching points of a named skill in footbal (2) Write about practices for developing the skill. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! LINKS TO IN...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2003 12:32pm
by Ben
t
tom
i want to go and coach children out in America to play football, a friend of mine does it. hoow old do you have to be to take a coaching course?
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2003 1:05pm
by tom
c
carly
intrested
Hi, My names Carly and i'm 14, i am very intrested in becoming a football coach when i am older, at the moment i am doing my GCSE's and i was wondering whether the JSLA(Junior sports leadership award)would be useful for the future? I also help my dad who is the mana...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2003 11:08am
by carly
j
Jeba
Need coaching qualification...
I am 30 years old... from INDIA. I am very keen on getting the appropriate diploma/certificate in football coaching that would help me become the coach of any club. Are there any online/distance education certifications available? Is there any student sponsorship...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2003 9:02pm
by Jeba
n
nigel
warn up
does any one have some good tips for pre match warm ups
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2003 9:13am
by nigel
s
sam
UEFA B
I am currently seeking an honest and professional F.A Coach - Assessor to take my final UEFA B licence. My UEFA B work is all completed and passed but for one practical session. I have come up against everything I have heard about, which was bad of FA courses but had...
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2003 2:59am
by sam
m
mick
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2003 10:02am
by mick
b
barry
coaching under 8
After many years playing amateur football i have been asked to coach a young side at under 8. Is there a qualification required/reccomended at this age level. thanks in advance Barry
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2003 1:24pm
by barry
Fitness level required for F.A. Level 2 Certificate
I have signed up for the Level 2 Cerificate in Coaching, and start the course at the end of March. In the first week we start at 9a.m., and work until 6.30. This lasts for 6 days. As a half fit 38 year old with a bad back and various other aches and pains, I was won...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2003 10:47am
by Discodad
m
mark
Ballistic Stretching
Does anyone have any information on ballistic stretching
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2003 1:12am
by mark
a
Adam
Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
I have been looking around and researching quite abit in how to get started....i have found that i need the following requirements to obtain my Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football: *hold The F.A. Emergency Aid Certificate or equivalent/recognised First Aid Ce...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2003 2:20pm
by Adam
g
Gary
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2003 11:24am
by Gary
s
steve
fitness
does anyone have notes on football fitness in conjunction to the level 3 course book, including components and vo2.
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2003 7:42am
by steve
SSG:Defending - Covering and Marking.
I was given the above subject for my 3rd session, but I need some advice. Can anyone suggest a good small sided game, to coach defending -marking and covering in particular?? Please reply to my email as well as the board if you can. SeeYa Mark
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2003 5:03am
by Mark King
Bibs
I have found a good website for getting marker cones at a good price; www.newitts.com but now I need somewhere that does a good deal on bibs, for kids and adults. Anyone got any recommendations?? SeeYa Mark
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2003 5:00am
by Mark King
a
Adam
Help needed with training
Hi people, I am currently trying to find some coaching courses in my area (Essex, England). I am having a bit of trouble. I have sent away for some info on FA courses, but with the FIFA courses i can only find them availble in the U.S. Has anyone got any advice...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2003 5:35am
by Adam
j
john
coaching under 13s
i am doing some coaching for my log book level 2 and will be doing some coaching with a team that is getting beaten 10 11 and 12s every week do i start with stuff i need for my log book or try to get them a bit more orgainised ie at the back if so any ideas on what d...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2003 6:05pm
by john
How do i get a job in another country ?
Hi I am living in Scotland and I was wondering how I would go about getting a job coaching football (soccer), in other countrys. I have already worked in New Jersey in America but would love a chance to work else where pls write back and let me now of any soccer con...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2003 5:04am
by Calum McKenzie
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet