Return to Website

We Are Norco Message Board

No Password necessary, however you must leave a valid email address or be identifiable to the webmaster. This is a "nice" message board and all anonymous or mean spirited posts will be deleted.  

Swift Basketball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another BirthDay.... The Big "18" for Luna

Jessica Luna - Dang they let anybody in the country become an adult. Thanks for letting me be part of your life for the last year. We've had some ups, we've had some downs, but end the end we all end up with cupcakes in our ears. LOLOLOLOLO (I crack myself up) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE FACE!!!!!

Re: Another BirthDay.... The Big "18" for Luna

LOL Shelly ohh my gosh...You are seriously the BEST! Thank so much for Everything!
That poem was the GREATEST poem ever!!!! I loved it... i was cracking up! hahahahahaha
But thanks to my whole TEAM for starting my birthday off to a GREAT start....(Looking like a Cupcake)LOL ! All you guys are the BEST...including YOU shelly!
Much luv from ME LUNA the 18 Year OLD!! whooo whooo

18! Adults are not allowed to play HS basketball! Good thing they take into account "how old you act"!
Happy B-Day!!!!! So, is that your new nickname....cupcake? See ya on the court.

Wishing you all the best on your birthday Jessica Luna. Hope you recieved all those gifts you wished for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love,
Coach Herb & Margaret K.