Return to Website

We Are Norco Message Board

No Password necessary, however you must leave a valid email address or be identifiable to the webmaster. This is a "nice" message board and all anonymous or mean spirited posts will be deleted.  

Swift Basketball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY "SWEET 16" KASEY PHILYAW

Although there is only an hour left in your Birthday, I saw that Ashley's Mother was on top of things and I didn't want to be a complete flake, so....

Happy Birthday and I want you to know that I have throughly enjoyed spending the last 16 years as your Mother and the last 12 years as your coach.

Love You,
Mom

Re: HAPPY "SWEET 16" KASEY PHILYAW

Awww Shelly....That was a tear dripper!! LOL
Yes HAPPY BELATED BDAY KACE>....dnt worry i said it to her yesturday also!!

Happy Belated Birthday Kasey! Hope you had a good sweet 16th b-day. Shelly that was a beautiful shoutout to your daughter. I know she's blessed to have you as her coach and a wonderful mother.

Coach Herb & Margaret K.

Wow, 16, that seems hard to believe as it seems like yesterday that you were sitting on the sidelines watching varsity basketball as little 6th grader. Those were some cute pictures of you as a lil' posse girl that Garth put together for the banquet.

If all of you haven't seen them, go to the HS webpage at www.NorcoLadyCougars.com and click on the slide show on the front page to see Lil' Kasey (and some others).
Happy B-Day little one.