Return to Website

We Are Norco Message Board

No Password necessary, however you must leave a valid email address or be identifiable to the webmaster. This is a "nice" message board and all anonymous or mean spirited posts will be deleted.  

Swift Basketball Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember us?

Hi Swift family. This is Elaine (Tiffany's mom - I guess she would be known as the retired black team member). Miss seeing all of you and all the great functions (where we just eat and eat).

Tiffany says to "Hollah" @ ya. She's doing club volleyball for the Moreno Valley Starlings and she's loving it. That's all for now. We love you all. Good luck this season. The SIO's

Re: Remember us?

Hi Girlfriend,

Nice to hear from you guys!! Give us a call, we miss you!!!!

Much Alofas,
Teuila K

Tiffany.......
Hey gurl...Its me Luna...How r u doing? Wow i havent talk to u in a long time....but i hope ur doing good!! Enjoy playing volleyball...n i hope to hear from you soon!! Take Care
luv Luna #11

Hey Sunga,
Oi Sole!!!!! Its been like 4 eva.. Stranga to da family.. U be hitin dose volleyballs.. dats kool.. hi Aunti and Uncle.. Miss you guies. we need to go eat out sometime and sing KAREOKE at YOu peeps Tight crib.. cuz u know us SAMOANs love to eat.. well I've been doing good.lol. just kidding.. Hey T.. u still dink you can ball me up.. i learned a couple moves that would brake yo ankles.. lol. yeah right I'll probably brake my own, like always.. well luv u SIO family Fasefua...
LuV,
KC