Return to Website

My Cakes and More Feedback Forum

Your feedback is welcome here!  If you've recently had one of my cakes I would appreciate hearing from you (especially if you liked it!).  Please leave a message below about anything pertaining to my website or my cakes.  I read messages daily and will reply (if needed) as soon as possible!  Thanks!!

My Cakes and More Feedback Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MMMMM CAAAKKKEEE... and more!

Thanks for the Super Tasty Birthday Cake. The party was a surprise, but the delicious taste of one of your cakes was not a surprise. I have had several of your cakes and have always been amazed at how mouth-watering and delicious they all are. I laughed at the little decoration that my family put on my 40th birthday cake...(picture of the Grim Reaper saying "Don't panic, I am just here for some cake"). Let me tell ya, I am sooo glad it was your cake he wanted. Thanks for covering me!

I just went to your cake tasting party last night and I made a plate of yummies to bring to work today. I was in dreamland last night getting to taste all the yummies (My faves were the chocolate explosion cake, the cream cheese mints and the texas bars). Today, my friend having her baby soon, Marissa,is in love with your cream cheese mints and we will be ordering alot of them very soon. Everyone enjoyed each item on the plate and they could not decide what was their fave. I gave out some cards and hope they contact you soon. Thanks for hostessing such a great thing as the cake tasting. I got a chance to try some things I have never had and found some new flavors I liked. Way to go girl! Woo hoo!

Hmmm Sugar coma musta made me forget how to spell my name!

I am such a dee dee dee to not even spell my own name correctly.. I blame the delicious treats and the mental sugar coma! Yeah! that's it! tee hee