Wowos Club

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Wowo's Club Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
You accept success by making the effort instead of making excuses

Very much true…

You accept success by making the effort instead of making excuses

Oftentimes we have so much to do in avoidance of getting the very same things we crave for – and the simplest reasoning for this is that we have a tendency to recommend this to other and never ourselves – Jacobus is best suited for this, not me, or Khaya can make this work, I am just not good enough … and as a good saying had it,

It is not who we are that keeps us back, if what we think we are not.

Success is not a destination, but a journey and to stay on course, you need strength and self motivation, when time gets tough, hold on and never let go.

For some of us to get to this course, we need to first rediscover ourselves and thereat the purpose for our existence, to both our families, communities and the world at large – may be you were born as a solution to a plague, born as a symbol of positive change….you need to find this out first and then redirect your energy accordingly.

Regards

Re: You accept success by making the effort instead of making excuses

well i couldnt agree more man, it si the truth but we always run away from it

This is so true Ishmael. Maura Collins stated, "Success doesn’t come to you…you go to it". Other interesting quotes about success include the following:

A successful person is one who works up to or near his full potential. The only thing you can ask any man to do is his best no matter what he chooses to do – in the game of sports or in the game of life.
- Chuck Knox

My favourite one is:

In our journey into the empires of our mind, we must remember that success is a process, not a destination, let alone a summit. You must always strive for excellence, but never see perfection.
Dennis Waitley

How about this one:

Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.
- Henry Longfellow

If you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams and endeavour to love the life you have imagined, you will meet with success.
- Henry David Thoreau

I think aside from what you said you have to know
how to achieve success. If you are not doing the
right things you can not achieve success

Best Regards
Michael Grant